Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today's Announcement and Early Registration Ends for 3 Courses

If you have been wondering about attending my injury courses or have not been able to come to Vancouver to attend them, then this is for you.

>>> >>> http://exercisesforinjuries.com/education-package/ <<<
I have had fitness professionals from around the world attend my courses. I have had people from Canada, USA, Barbados, England, Brazil and Australia come to Vancouver and attend my courses. I know, not everyone is able to come to Vancouver but now you can get a hold of my courses with the EFI Education System.

The EFI Education System includes:

- 14 Courses presented by Rick Kaselj - $1552 value
- 2 Courses with International Presenters (Justin Price & Nick Tumminello) - $700 value
- Access to All the products that I create in 2011 - $500 value
- The Video recordings of all of my courses - $1000 value

I know many people in the Vancouver area have been interested in my courses.

If you would like to make 2011 the year that you focus on getting a better understanding, increasing your confidence and learning exercises for various injuries, then I know this will help.

>>> >>> http://exercisesforinjuries.com/education-package/ <<<
Other reminders for today, the cost of the upcoming Justin Price, posture and running courses go up in price after today. You can get details on them here:

>>> >>> http://exercisesforinjuries.com/fitness-education-courses/ <<<
Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - Fitness professionals from around the world have asked if they can attend all of my courses, plus the courses of the international presenters I am hosting, get all my products for 2011 and get all the videos of my courses, now you can:

>>> >>> http://exercisesforinjuries.com/education-package/ <<<



--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: